01 August, 2017

POETRY IN MOTION


Hello Everyone! Jo from Let’s Art Journal here.
I am delighted to be hosting Art Journal Journey this August. 
For this month’s challenge you are invited to use your favourite poems, quotes and sayings to inspire your designs for the theme:
“Poetry in Motion”
As this is the first time I have hosted Art Journal Journey I thought I’d tell you a little about myself. I live by the sea in the North West of England with my hubby. I started Art Journaling as a way of expressing my life through words and pictures. I’m captivated by the variety of techniques and materials that can be used to create so many different styles of art. I’ve always been a creative person, and this has now become a passion of mine which I like to share with others.
Some of you may already know I really like to create pages with meaning and I’m often inspired by things I see and do, including quotes and I feel the words from this wonderful quote about dancing could also be applied to my art journaling and the creation of this page.


I do hope you are inspired by this month’s theme and are able to join in the fun. I am really looking forward to visiting you and seeing all your wonderful creations!
Thank you. Jo x
PLEASE remember to take a look at our rules.
Your artwork must be larger than A6 (which is approximately 10x15cm or 4x6 inches) in order to be accepted.
----------------------


Jo von Let's Art Journal freut sich unsere Hostess im August zu sein. Sie lädt  ein sich durch Lieblingsgedichte, Sprüche und Zitate inspirieren zu lassen.   "Poesie in Bewegung"
ist ihr Monatsthema für uns.
 
Jo  lebt mit ihrem Mann am Meer im Nordwesten Englands . Sie  begann mit Art Journaling als eine Möglichkeit ihr Leben durch Worte und Bilder auszudrücken. Sie ist begeistert von der Vielfalt der Techniken und Materialien, die verwendet werden können, um so viele verschiedene Arten von Kunst zu schaffen. Sie war schon immer ein kreativer Mensch, und das ist jetzt eine Leidenschaft von ihr, die sie gerne mit anderen teilen möchte.  Jo's Seiten sind zumeist inspiriert  von Dingen und Erlebnissen rund um ihr eigenes Leben und sie erstellt gerne Seiten mit tieferer Bedeutung. Dazu verwendet sie auch sehr gerne Zitate und das Tanz-Zitat auf ihrer schönen Beispielseite passt  auch zu ihrem Verständnis von Art Journaling im Speziellen und die Erstellung dieser Seite.
Sie
hofft,  alle sind inspiriert von diesem Monats- Thema und freut sich sehr darauf, Eure Blogs zu besuchen und all Eure wunderbaren Kreationen zu sehen!
 
 BITTE denk daran, einen Blick auf unsere Regeln zu werfen.Dein Werk muss größer sein als A6 (das ist ca. 10 x15cm ), um akzeptiert zu werden.




Here are all of the beautiful entries of Jo.
Hier sind all die wunderschönen Beiträge von Jo

Thank you for hosting this past month so wonderful!!!!


25 comments:

  1. A very beautiful page with lots of freedom and movement and a great quote as well. Looking forward to the challenge

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page from Jo, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo! Great to see you here with this unusual theme. I'll have to get my thinking cap on and my poetry books out. Your inspiration journal page is wonderful and vibrant.
    Hello to Susi too and thanks again for the continuing existence of AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see Jo here with another great theme and a great start with this first page! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme, and delighted to see Jo hosting here this month with her beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Alison! Great to have you with us!♥

      Delete
  6. Wonderful start dear Jo and a great theme. Dancing is therapy, brings fun and health.
    Your nice page brought it on the point.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. ein sehr schönes romantisches Thema von Jo!
    Ich wünsche allen einen schönen kreativen Monat!
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful page - lovely to see Jo with this fab theme
    Gill xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill ! Hope you find time to join us this month! Thank you for your nice comment ♥

      Delete
  9. WOW what an amazing page, JO! I love the concept and the way you executed it brilliant! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheetarah! We are happy to see you with such a beautiful entry!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you very much - I am sure you will once enjoy Art Journaling as well!!!
      It's not very different to card making at all!

      Delete
  11. Eine sehr schöne Seite.
    Bei diesem Thema konnte ich nicht wiederstehen. Und dann viel mir gestern auch noch "Kritik des Herzens" von Wilhelm Busch in die Hände....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super ist das Dich wieder mal bei uns zu sehen ! Danke für's Mitmachen!
      Busch ist einfach toll und zeitlos!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful page, Jo. I was a ballerina so it appeals to me in a special way ;-) Thank you for hosting and coming up with such an inspiring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your page! Thanks for the prompt! Helene

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.